- Building Approval
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Professional Certification Group provides expert building approval and inspection services for builders and owners throughout New South Wales.
Each of our Private Certifiers is an expert on State and Council laws which apply to building, including the Building Code of Australia and State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP), ensuring you will get the best professional guidance you need to complete your building project with fewer issues.
We manage all your approval paperwork electronically, using state of the art software.
To comply with the complex laws and regulations in New South Wales, we provide the following services:
- Undertake thorough searches of your property;
- Building Inspections
- Advising on whether town planning approval may be required under the Local Environment Plan;
- Assessing your plans for compliance with:
- Building Code of Australia
- State Environmental Planning Policies including Exempt and Complying Development Codes
- Development Consent (Notice of Determination) issued by Council
- Issuing a Construction Certificate (CC) or Complying Development Certificate (CDC) so you can commence work
- Act as the Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) to ensure:
- All necessary approvals are in place
- Conducting Critical State Inspections and managing inspections undertaken by other Certifying Authorities
- Issue an Occupation Certificate (OC), ensuring any preconditions of a Development Consent or Complying Development Certificate are met
We can advise you on other approvals that you may need for your projects.
Prior to the issue of a Construction Certificate, you will need to provide Development Consent (Notice of Determination) from the local Council.
If you need assistance preparing a Development Application or Development Approval (DA) for Council, please contact a consultant town planner.
Prior to the issue of a Complying Development Certificate, you may need to provide the following approvals:
If you need assistance preparing these other applications, please contact a consultant town planner.
As one of the largest and most respected Private Certifiers in Australia, we’re committed to providing you the best approval and consultancy advice service for your building project.
Let us help you with your Building Application