Building Approvals in New South Wales
The Professional Certification Group provides one-stop private building approval and inspection services for builders and owners in New South Wales. Whether you’re working on a residential building or commercial development, we will quickly and competently check your building plans so that you can complete your building project on schedule and with fewer issues.
In New South Wales this includes issuing construction certificates, complying development certificates (CDC), occupancy certificates, providing building consultancy advice, undertaking inspections and acting as a Principal Certifying Authority.
As one of the top building certifiers and private certifiers in Australia, we offer industry-leading expertise and a range of professional services to every client.
Our services include:
- Fast, reliable and accurate construction certificates and complying development certificates (CDC)
- Professional building inspections and site assessments with next day building inspections in many areas
- Professional and accurate building advice
- One-stop approvals for residential work
- Obtaining ancillary approvals for driveways, build over sewer and stormwater, plumbing and drainage, and water connections
- Advice about compliance with town planning requirements under Local Environmental Plans
We also provide assistance for submitting and completing building applications. If you need advice about anything regarding building certification, construction certificate, complying development certificates (CDC), occupation certificate (OC), Principal Certifying Authority and other approvals in NSW, contact our team to get the professional assistance you need.
Building Work We Can Certify
Whether you’re building residential or commercial buildings, our private certifiers will help you get the building approvals you need to complete your project. We’ve certified projects of all types and sizes throughout Queensland and New South Wales, so you can be sure we’ll have the expertise and qualifications necessary to issue construction certificates, complying development certificates (CDC), occupation certificates and act as a Principal Certifying Authority for your project.
We specialise in issuing building approval and certification for building work such as:
- Residential – includes a new house or home, townhouse, duplex flat, apartment and other similar housing
- Commercial projects – such as a new shopping or retail centre, shop, office, tenancy fitout, factory, warehouse, child care centre, motel, hotel, boarding house, café, restaurant, church, school and the like
- Renovation – especially major alterations that significantly alter the structure and size of your existing house or premises
- Demolition – proper certification and approvals for certain types of demolition work
- Swimming pool – includes a spa and other swimming areas
- Roofed patio – includes a gazebo, outdoor deck, pergola and other similar additions
- Garage and shed – includes a carport, shed and other similar structure
- Repairs and Maintenance – for any major repair and maintenance activities that considerably change the structure and size of your building
- Energy Efficiency Assessment – We work closely with Accelerate to accurately assess your building’s energy efficiency and ensure compliance with Building Code of Australia energy efficiency provisions.
If you’re unsure of the building approval requirements for your project, simply contact our team to get more information. Building approvals and private certification are what we do best, and we’ll be able to give you the professional guidance you’re looking for no matter what type of building project you’re developing.
Professional Building Approval and Private Certification
At the Professional Certification Group, we’ll help you navigate the complex development laws and regulations in New South Wales so your building project can be completed on time and according to budget. Each of our building certifiers is an expert on the Building Code of Australia and National Construction Code, as well as town planning rules ensuring you’ll get the professional guidance you need to complete your building development with fewer issues or hassles.
We will undertake the following tasks where applicable:
- Assess the design of the structure to ensure that it complies with the Building Code of Australia and National Construction Code
- Assess the design of the structure to ensure that it complies with any conditions of Development Consent Approval
- Conduct any necessary initial site inspections and/or site assessments
- Prepare and issue a Complying Development Certificate (CDC) or Construction Certificate
- Act as the Principal Certifying Authority for your project
- Issue notification of the approval as well as payment of registration fees to the local Council
- Conduct mandatory and critical stage inspections as required throughout the course of construction
- Collate all necessary certificates
- Issue an Occupation Certificate (OC) to enable occupancy of the structure
- Conduct energy efficiency assessments in partnership with Accelerate Sustainability Assessments to ensure conformance to energy efficiency provisions and BASIX requirements
Aside from these main services, we can also organise Council approvals and consent for the following types of building work:
- Mine subsidence
- Plumbing and drainage
- Build over sewer
- Build over stormwater
- Water connections
Our team also offers professional consultancy for town planning projects, working seamlessly with the Professional Planning Group for every aspect of your application. From initial quotations and site assessments to the submission of your building plans themselves, we’ll help ensure your application satisfies all requirements and guidelines for approval.
Our Service Standard
As one of the largest and most respected private certifiers in Australia, we’re committed to providing the best service for construction certificates, complying development certificates (CDC), occupancy certificates, building consultancy advice, acting as a Principal Certifying Authority and undertaking inspections.
We do this by ensuring our services are:
Whether you’re after expert advice or our full range of private certification, we’ll see to it you get the professional service you’re looking for. Each building certifier and private certifier on our team are highly qualified in their fields, with the experience, expertise and knowledge to move your project forward.
With the Professional Certification Group, you can rest assured that your application will comply with all relevant legislation and building codes.
We’ll also manage your application according to industry best practices and the latest development guidelines.
We understand that building approvals and certification are merely one part of the building process. That’s why we’ll always do our best to deliver our service and provide results as soon as we can.
We continually streamline both internal and external processes to ensure you get what you’re after as early as possible. This leads to a quick and efficient certification process that gets you results sooner than you may have expected.
Nothing derails a project faster than delayed applications and overdue processes that push back a project from its established schedule. At the Professional Certification Group, we’ll deliver our services on time according to our agreed timetable.
This way, you know exactly when to expect results and be able to plan or adjust your development schedule whenever required.
At the Professional Certification Group, you can always trust us to deliver the service we promise.
From delivering results on time to making sure the information we give you reflects the latest guidelines from official governing bodies, we’ll do everything we can to take care of everything for you from our end. That way, you’ll have one less thing to worry about and be able to focus entirely on your building project.
Servicing New South Wales
We proudly operate throughout many areas of New South Wales, assisting clients with construction certificates, complying development certificates (CDC), occupation certificates (OC), building consultancy advice, and undertaking inspections they need to complete their building developments. We also do ancillary approvals such as plumbing and drainage, build over sewer and stormwater, driveways and water connections.
For building approvals in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, South East Queensland and other regions and cities in the state, we have a Brisbane-based team ready to assist owners and builders. Owners and builders seeking building approvals in NSW, meanwhile, will be serviced by our team in Kingscliff, who serve practically all areas north of Sydney. Together, these two teams provide the professional services to advance any building project and drive it one step closer towards completion.
Get Professional Building Approvals Today
If you’re looking for quick and reliable building approvals for your property, you’ll find it here at the Professional Certification Group. We’re known for our fast and efficient certification process, giving you the building approvals you need to continue developing your property and bringing it one step closer towards completion.
Whether you’re building a new home, redeveloping your existing home, or working on a new commercial project, our team will see to it that your project complies with all relevant guidelines and requirements to obtain building certification. Contact us today to get started, or send your enquiry to email@example.com for more information.
At the Professional Certification Group, we’ll always be as invested in the completion of your building project as you are. This commitment drives us to do everything we can to help you get the building approval and certification you need for your building development.
No matter what type of building development you may be working on, don’t hesitate to call our team on 02 6674 8503 if there’s anything in your building plan that you need help with or are unsure about. Our building certifiers and private certifiers in NSW are all experts in their fields, and we’ll have the answers you need to move your project forward.