- Building Approval
- Combustible Cladding
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Professional Certification Group provides one-stop building approval and inspection services for builders and owners throughout Brisbane and Queensland.
Each of our Private Certifier is an expert on State and Council laws applying to buildings, including the Building Code of Australia, Queensland Development Code, and town planning schemes, ensuring you will get the best professional guidance you need to complete your building project.
We manage all your approval paperwork electronically, using state of the art software.
To comply with the complex development laws and regulations in Queensland, we provide the following services:
- Undertaking thorough searches of your property
- Building Inspections
- Obtaining any required town planning approvals
- Assessing your plans for compliance with
- Building Code of Australia
- Queensland Development Code
- Obtaining other ancillary approvals such as:
- Siting relaxations
- Plumbing and Drainage
- Build over Sewer
- Water connections
- Undertaking specialist assessment work including
- Energy efficiency assessment
- Determining the Bushfire Attack Level
- Issuing a Development Permit for Building Work so you can commence work
- Conducting inspections as required throughout the course of construction
- Collating all the necessary Certificates
- Issuing a Final Inspection Certificate and if necessary, a Certificate of Classification to allow occupation of the building
We obtain other approvals that you may need for your project. For building approvals in Gold Coast and Queensland, we can organise the following approvals from Councils:
We are one of the largest and most respected Private Certifiers in Australia. We are committed to providing you the best approval and consultancy advice service for your building project.
Let us help you with your building application
Brisbane | Greater Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast | Greater Queensland