- Building Approvals
- Combustible Cladding
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Professional Certification Group provides one-stop building approval and inspection services for builders and owners throughout Queensland.
Each of our Private Certifiers is an expert on State and Council laws which apply to building, including the Building Code of Australia, Queensland Development Code, and town planning schemes, ensuring you will get the best professional guidance you need to complete your building project with fewer issues.
We manage all your approval paperwork electronically, using state of the art software.
To comply with the complex development laws and regulations in Queensland, we provide the following services:
- Undertaking thorough searches of your property
- Assessing your plans for compliance with
- Building Code of Australia (National Construction Code)
- Queensland Development Code
- Obtaining any required town planning approvals
- Issuing a Development Permit for Building Work so you can commence work
- Conducting inspections as required throughout the course of construction
- Collating all the necessary Certificates
- Issuing a Final Inspection Certificate and if necessary, a Certificate of Classification to allow occupation of the building
- Obtaining other ancillary approvals such as:
- Siting relaxations
- Plumbing and Drainage
- Build over Sewer
- Water connections
- Undertaking specialist assessment work including
- Energy efficiency assessment
- Determining the Bushfire Attack Level
We obtain other approvals that you may need for your project. For building approvals in Queensland, we can organise the following approvals from Councils:
We also provide consultancy services for:
For more complex town planning applications, we work in partnership with PPLAN.
Our partners at PPLAN are also able to prepare and manage development applications on your behalf.
Accelerate Sustainability Assessments can assist you with performance-based energy efficiency assessments, saving you construction and operating costs.
As one of the largest and most respected Private Certifiers in Australia, we’re committed to providing you the best approval and consultancy advice service for your building project.
Let us help you with your building application
Brisbane | Goldcoast | Ipswich | Logan | Moreton Bay | Redlands | Sunshine Coast | Greater Queensland