- Building Approval
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Professional Certification Group provides one-stop building approval and inspection services for builders and owners throughout Queensland.
Each of our Private Certifiers is an expert on State and Council laws which apply to building, including the Building Code of Australia, Queensland Development Code, and town planning schemes, ensuring you will get the best professional guidance you need to complete your building project with fewer issues.
We manage all your approval paperwork electronically, using state of the art software.
To comply with the complex development laws and regulations in Queensland, we provide the following services:
- Undertaking thorough searches of your property
- Building Inspections
- Obtaining any required town planning approvals
- Assessing your plans for compliance with
- Building Code of Australia
- Queensland Development Code
- Obtaining other ancillary approvals such as:
- Siting relaxations
- Plumbing and Drainage
- Build over Sewer
- Water connections
- Undertaking specialist assessment work including
- Energy efficiency assessment
- Determining the Bushfire Attack Level
- Issuing a Development Permit for Building Work so you can commence work
- Conducting inspections as required throughout the course of construction
- Collating all the necessary Certificates
- Issuing a Final Inspection Certificate and if necessary, a Certificate of Classification to allow occupation of the building
We obtain other approvals that you may need for your project. For building approvals in Queensland, we can organise the following approvals from Councils:
As one of the largest and most respected Private Certifiers in Australia, we’re committed to providing you the best approval and consultancy advice service for your building project.
Let us help you with your building application
Brisbane | Sunshine Coast | Gold Coast | Greater Queensland