- Building Approvals
- NDIS Housing
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Professional Certification Group are experts in assessing applications for Construction Certificates and Complying Development Certificates.
We are also accredited to act as the Principal Certifier and undertake Critical Stage Inspections to issue necessary certificates including Occupation Certificates.
Each of our Private Certifiers is an expert on State and Council laws which apply to building, including the Building Code of Australia and State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP), ensuring you will get the best professional guidance you need to complete your building project with fewer issues.
We manage all your approval paperwork electronically, using state of the art software.
To comply with the complex laws and regulations in New South Wales, we provide the following services:
- Undertake thorough searches of your property;
- Assessing your plans for compliance with:
- Building Code of Australia (National Construction Code)
- State Environmental Planning Policies including Exempt and Complying Development Codes
- Development Consent (Notice of Determination) issued by Council
- Issuing a Construction Certificate (CC) or Complying Development Certificate (CDC) so you can commence work
- Acting as the Principal Certifier to ensure:
- All necessary approvals are in place
- Conducting Critical State Inspections
- Issuing an Occupation Certificate (OC), ensuring any preconditions of a Development Consent or Complying Development Certificate are met
We can advise you on other approvals that you may need for your projects.
Prior to the issue of a Construction Certificate, you will need to provide a Development Consent (Notice of Determination) from the local Council.
If you need assistance preparing a Development Application or Development Approval (DA) for Council, please contact a town planning consultant who can prepare and manage your development application
Prior to the issue of a Complying Development Certificate, you may also need to provide the following approvals:
If you need assistance preparing this other applications, please contact the council or a town planning consultant who can prepare and manage these applications for you.
As one of the largest and most respected Private Certifiers in Australia, we’re committed to providing you the best building approval and building consultancy advice service for your building project.
Let us help you with your Tweed Building Application
Tweed | Kingscliff | Casuarina | Pottsville | Bilambil Heights | Bangalow | Lennox Head | Kielvale | Banora Point | Condong | Murwillumbah | Tweed Heads | Byron Bay | Terranora | Casino | Ocean Shores | Kyogle | Alstonville | Lismore | Ballina | Northern NSW