Information Video

3.2 Paperwork


If you are undertaking residential work over the value of $3,300 – the builder must pay for insurance with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). Before we can approve the application, we will require from you a copy of the Confirmation of Insurance letter.

If you are undertaking the work yourself and the value is over $11,000 – you will require an owner builder permit. We will then request a copy of the application from you.

If the value of the work exceeds $150,000 – you will need to give us a copy of the QLeave form or a copy of a QLeave exemption.

Have any other questions about your paperwork?

Contact us.

You’ll hear back from us very soon.