- Building Approvals
- Combustible Cladding
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
The updated changes consist of the following:
• State-controlled road corridors
– now take buildings and other barriers into consideration, which may have reduced the noise category within some built up areas;
• State-controlled rail corridors
– in addition to taking buildings and other barriers into consideration, some rail TNC’s have been extended from 100m to 250m either side of the rail line.
Note that the updated mapping now supersedes all previous mapping.
A link to the mapping can be found below