- Building Approvals
- NDIS Housing
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
The updated changes consist of the following:
• State-controlled road corridors
– now take buildings and other barriers into consideration, which may have reduced the noise category within some built up areas;
• State-controlled rail corridors
– in addition to taking buildings and other barriers into consideration, some rail TNC’s have been extended from 100m to 250m either side of the rail line.
Note that the updated mapping now supersedes all previous mapping.
A link to the mapping can be found below
The following changes will be made to Queensland Development Code MP4.1. These were deferred from 02 November 2020 to provide sufficient time for the industry….
Logan City Council have recently changed their requirements for pool backwash. It is a now a requirement that any swimming pool which uses an aggregate…