- Building Approvals
- NDIS Housing
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
The updated changes consist of the following:
• State-controlled road corridors
– now take buildings and other barriers into consideration, which may have reduced the noise category within some built up areas;
• State-controlled rail corridors
– in addition to taking buildings and other barriers into consideration, some rail TNC’s have been extended from 100m to 250m either side of the rail line.
Note that the updated mapping now supersedes all previous mapping.
A link to the mapping can be found below
Brisbane City Council is offering 50% discount on plumbing inspection fees for some new dwellings where their inspections are conducted virtually. The discount applies to…
Brisbane City Council has issued updated standard drawings for single residential vehicle crossover driveways. The changes require a minimum two metre clearance from the driveway…