- Building Approvals
- NDIS Housing
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
The updated changes consist of the following:
• State-controlled road corridors
– now take buildings and other barriers into consideration, which may have reduced the noise category within some built up areas;
• State-controlled rail corridors
– in addition to taking buildings and other barriers into consideration, some rail TNC’s have been extended from 100m to 250m either side of the rail line.
Note that the updated mapping now supersedes all previous mapping.
A link to the mapping can be found below
Brisbane City Council have recently advised that pools at the rear of houses in the Traditional Building Character Overlay inadvertently trigger a town planning…
In accordance with AS 4100, the length of the bolt shall be at least one clear thread above the nut. The photo shows an unacceptable…