- Building Approvals
- NDIS Housing
- Inspections & Certificates
- Forms & Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Changes to the Transport Noise Corridor (TNC) occurred on January 29th 2020 for all State-controlled roads and rail networks.
The updated changes consist of the following:
• State-controlled road corridors
– now take buildings and other barriers into consideration, which may have reduced the noise category within some built up areas;
• State-controlled rail corridors
– in addition to taking buildings and other barriers into consideration, some rail TNC’s have been extended from 100m to 250m either side of the rail line.
Note that the updated mapping now supersedes all previous mapping.
A link to the mapping can be found below
Link to State Planning Policy (SPP) Interactive Mapping System (IMS)
HIA has issued advice regarding the changes to branch drain connections in the revised NCC 2022. For further information, see the link below:…
Brisbane City Council has now published further information about changes to siting variations which can be found at: https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/planning-and-building/do-i-need-approval/types-of-approval/building-near-the-boundary
From 1 July 2022, the Council fee for a siting relaxation will increase from $610 to $640. The current $610 fee applies irrespective of the…